Canon XLH1 (NTSC) with P+S Technik mini35 adapter FOR SALE at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old February 24th, 2009, 10:53 PM   #1
New Boot

Canon XLH1 (NTSC) with P+S Technik mini35 adapter FOR SALE

Canon XLH1 with P+S Technik mini35 adapter - eBay (item 220367687096 end time Mar-06-09 03:53:09 PST)

you can see the content of the package from here: www.kkymn.com/mini35

I would like to answer your questions regarding this sale from this thread.
Thank you!
Kadir Koymen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2009, 06:45 AM   #2
New Boot

Hi there!

I wanted to sell the same package (pal version though), i'm located in Austria/Europe.

Selling the camera was not a problem. Found somebody in my region and sold it for 4000€ (about $5900) which still is good money.

The problem is selling the Mini35. I'm trying for nearly a year now, all i got were some laughable bids. None of them were over $3000 which, in my opinion, is a joke.
People will try and tell you that DSLR video is "better and cheaper", which in my eyes is not true and kinda' unprofessional. Because why would they even think about buying a Mini35 if they could go DSLR at any time for a "better" price in first place?

I would recommend selling the Camera extra. Then, if you don't want your Mini35 to go away for not even 1/5th of your original price, take alot of time and find somebody interested in high quality production.

cheers,
Chris
Chris Zinner is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods