A couple more projects with my Extreme and EX1 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old March 4th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #1
Regular Crew

A couple more projects with my Extreme and EX1

I just wanted to share a couple more things that I shot with my rig since I found images and video people posted so helpful to me when I started down the letus road.

1st: this was the 1st project that I used my ex1, letus and nikon lenses on. It's a video for a wind energy company so we shot a lot in rural places in addition to their corp office. Because it was my 1st with the adapter you'll notice I was still figuring out a few things. I shot 80% of the interviews with the adapter and only maybe 15% percent of the broll with it. The rest of the broll was shot with the ex1 lens. I was still having a hard time getting the most our of a broll day with the letus when I shot this project (now i think I could pull it off). There are also some other shots in there from a varicam that we shot for another project.
Harvesting the Wind on Vimeo

Meet the 105mm! When I 1st sank some money into lenses I spent the most on a new 50mm zeiss nikon mount 1.4. Since then I've learned to love my 85mm and now 105mm even more for interviews. This still is from something I shot earlier today with the 105 and really like the look a lot (see attached still).

Thanks,
JC
Attached Thumbnails
A couple more projects with my Extreme and EX1-andrea-white-105.jpg  
John Carrithers is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods