1/3" relay at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old September 4th, 2009, 12:51 AM   #1
Major Player

1/3" relay

Some of you who frequent this area may remember that I am probably Letus' number one non fan due to all the problems we've had with the adapter in the past.

The other day we were left with no option but to pull the damn thing off the shelf and use it (all kit out and no other option). All my swearing and cursing started again when trying to set this damn thing up with a JVC GY camera and it all came flooding back as to why I hate the name Letus so much.

Anyway, I remembered how I thought at the time that a direct relay would probably solve most of the issues we encountered. Nearly 2 years ago there was lots of talk about a 'soon to be released 1/3" relay".

Just this morning I searched out of interest over a coffee and low and behold they've released one!!

I'm just curious. Has anyone actually bought one and used it for work? Seems like a lot of cash to me for about the same price as a P+S in total but would this make the unit work or usable as a spare or second unit?

cheers
Stuart Campbell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods