DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Alternative Imaging Methods (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/alternative-imaging-methods/)
-   -   New moving ground glass mechanism (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/alternative-imaging-methods/36209-new-moving-ground-glass-mechanism.html)

Michael Maier September 29th, 2005 09:30 PM

It says it needs no macro?
How does it mount on a camera like the XL2 or HD100? Directly to the lens mount or over the stock lens?
Is there any cine lens mount options?

Dan Diaconu September 29th, 2005 11:27 PM

Nope. It does not need any macro for Z1, XL2, DVX100A. It mounts straight on the lens. (I'll get rid of the 20X on the XL2 as soon as I get the chance to take a break) Did some tests with good results:
http://dandiaconu.com/gallery/work-in-progress/IMGA0776
but didn't have the time to finish it.

As for cine lenses, I will make a test using Zeiss (on an 18/24mm frame size because is not intended to cover more than that) side by side with a Nikkor (on 24/36mm frame) You will see why IMO there is no NEED and I see no justification in using cine lenses. I know there are other people with different opinions (and I respect them) but till I can post the pics, I will follow my "guts".

Price will go up. How much? Surprise! (;-)<

<<<<It looks amazing, especially in terms of size and efficiency>>>>

Name one "other unit or device" I could have used to take all the pics on my site to promote this device.

<<<<but I would want to see independent tests and reviews>>>

You have a week to make your own impression and return it if not happy. Why "buy into potentially paid advertising??????????" when I offer you the chance to SEE IT FIRST HAND? But then again, take your time, people WILL talk and you WILL hear reviews. "That kind of cash" falls ....short (IMO). But there are alternatives.

Obin Olson September 30th, 2005 07:17 AM

Dan, what is your return on that follow focus if I buy one and don't like it?

Dan Diaconu September 30th, 2005 09:27 AM

I am not sure I... follow, but just to be on the safe side, you may want to wait for reviews or.. buy something you think you WILL like. You were "hard to please" Obin for some products (like MPIC) and very "easy going" with others (ecstatic for Micro35 and Letus).
I do not mind your taste at all. By all means, whatever you like is the best in the world.
This time will be no exception as I can read from your post, and so.. you are better off buying BRAND (you know, tested-trusted) like this:
ARRI FF-2,
FF-3 &
FF-4
CHROSZIEL
WILLYTECH
ARRI lightweight
MOVIECAM follow focus
PRESTON remote focus
PRESTON FI+Z remote focus
or waiting for peoples reviews. (you do not seem to like it to begin with, so why bother at all?)

Obin Olson September 30th, 2005 10:02 AM

Dan show me some HD footage with your unit and i will give you honest deedback, till this point I have never seen anything but interlaced consumer video from your unit, the letus and micro35 sent me demo units, they are both great.

All I want to know is if I don't like your FF unit, what will you do for me?
I am a customer for the first FF that works and works well

Dan Diaconu September 30th, 2005 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obin Olson
I am a customer for the first FF that works and works well

Well... there are quite a few options listed two posts up (forgot to mention Cavision) and they all work. They mount on rods and they turn lenses. Now.. if it happens you "don't like" any of those... my unit definitely will not please you. I have offered one week "rental free"; buy it and if you are not happy, return it.

My offer is valid for any customer (including you Obin) and for any of the products I have and I will add to that list. Doesn't work for you? Send it back. What else do you want/expect?

As for the image converter, I offered to shoot and send you an original HDV tape shot with a Z1 and let you watch the footage as you please, deinterlace it, make an HD-DVD (if you can and know to do that). I have no time to catch up with editing in HD or even SD (regardless how much I would like to) and I use what I remember (editing wise) only to demo one feature or another of the devices I make.

For now, I have three top cinematographers (same age as me and older) impressed by the clips and pics I posted on my site and VERY WILLING to offer FB/purchase (outside Vancouver). Their screen credit means a lot to me and their FB is priceless.

Here it is much easier; I walk in a rental house, mount it on the rods (while they prep the camera) and let them play.
Easier, more fun and more rewarding than typing the above.

BTW; Brian Valente did not ask nearly as much as you do, to be one of the first to place an order... (while his company is developing a unit as well, I think)

I see this as nothing but a waste of my time. I will refrain from it, regardless your replay sir. Nothing to gain.

Dan Diaconu October 14th, 2005 02:08 PM

Website make-up?

Just in case you stop on by and can't find your ways on the new grounds... don’t worry I am just as lost as you are... (work in progress) I will clean the dust and add more footage soon(HD) (I did not even get the chance to import since I had to fill the orders on the FF and Gears, but...I am working on it).

Bill Porter October 15th, 2005 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Diaconu
I am not sure I... follow,

BTW, I am sure I'm in the silent majority that got this one. :)

Maheel Perera October 15th, 2005 09:38 AM

Dan,
How much would be the cost to get a copy of your HDV demo tape.

Dan Diaconu October 15th, 2005 12:29 PM

"I don't care2!
much 4 money,
money can't buy me love!
Can't buy me looooove" (I just can't help it!)

I do not know if I can make a copy,(I would imagine I would need a deck and the camera or two decks ) but is just much easier to shoot something (rez chart and such) and send the tape (then again, the settings on the camera! I usually underexpose a lot- I do not like to see “washed-out details in the highlights.. and is not always possible to bring all the scene in the camcorder’s dynamic range; that will influence the perception of the image....) I do not know to burn HD-DVD's and my time now is consumed by FF and gear. Let me get these ones rolling and I'll get to it. I could (alternatively) burn a DVD with SD footage from which I have posted on my site (include some hi rez stills? 1760X1320)?? That I could do spending less time NOW.

Maheel Perera October 15th, 2005 07:26 PM

Burn a DVD with the original .m2t files. No need to know anything about editing. Just the RAW files, so that people who can handle. m2t can do the rest themselves.

Dan Diaconu October 15th, 2005 08:35 PM

Maheel,
Give me a week or so and I will mail you a DVD (SD footage) and an HDV tape.
I have searched for .m2t files and have got a lot of links from Google but is too much trouble for me right now. I'll shoot something on a tape and mail it to you. Email me your address.

Maheel Perera October 16th, 2005 07:40 AM

Thanks Dan,

I will email you my address. Send me some nice footage on the HDV tape in addition to those res charts (there is always oblidging Felix, but some humans also). I will do a film transfer and send you a copy.

Warren Shultz October 20th, 2005 11:26 AM

Dan,
I'm not sure I've seen an answer to the question of whether this will work on the current HD100 with stock lens. Any idea?

Thanks.

Dan Diaconu October 20th, 2005 06:34 PM

Warren, most likely yes and looking just as ... well... just like the XL2 with it on top.
Not happy but no time for them yet. FF and gears are chewing a lot of my time.
I will get to it with a prime lens (or “relay” as some call it) I am sorry but I am in a hurry here…

Harikrishnan Ponnurangam October 21st, 2005 01:16 AM

Dan

Dan,

A short and precise question. Will you do the FF on and other modifications on DVX100a?

Yes or NO

Don't want to waste your precious time.

Thank you
Hari

Dan Diaconu October 21st, 2005 03:04 AM

I don't understand the Q.
The FF works on DVX if you have a gear on the focus barrel of the camcorder or if you have an image converter taking SLR lenses. As for modifying cameras....at this point in time, I'd fire death if knocking at my door (I might get back to play with cameras and such when things get rolling...) will this do?

How come it says 9am (for my post) and is 2am here. Where are you guys?

John Colette December 11th, 2005 04:52 PM

from Obin's concern a few posts back on the Follow Focus.

Obin - I have Dan's FF and it's **great**! Really innovative design and super quick to flip, remount, reverse - whatever. No backlash & pulls great focus.

Also has internal LED backlighting / lens lighting for dark shoots. It's miles in front of many "name" brands. Also works great with Dan's lens gears - i am currently gearing quite a few lenses with these, and from the prototype I have installed - they are also not-to-be-missed for serious adapter work.

I have the mini 35 - so unlike may people on the forum price is not my issue - my business does very well and I have been shooting professionally for 22 years - so these tools are really, IMHO the right things for the job. They work, and are **very** reasonably priced for what you get.

-john

Bill Porter December 11th, 2005 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Colette
Obin - I have Dan's FF and it's **great**! Really innovative design and super quick to flip, remount, reverse - whatever. No backlash & pulls great focus.

Also has internal LED backlighting / lens lighting for dark shoots. It's miles in front of many "name" brands. Also works great with Dan's lens gears - i am currently gearing quite a few lenses with these, and from the prototype I have installed - they are also not-to-be-missed for serious adapter work.

I have the mini 35 - so unlike may people on the forum price is not my issue - my business does very well and I have been shooting professionally for 22 years - so these tools are really, IMHO the right things for the job. They work, and are **very** reasonably priced for what you get.

-john

Stop bragging. You know Obin got himself banned from Dan's demesne. No soup for you!! :-)

Dan Diaconu December 11th, 2005 07:55 PM

John, thank you for the FB. I'll send you the rest of the "toys" in a few days.
Bill, Obin is not banned. Nobody is!(who am I to do that anyway). I did worse than he did and I didn't get banned, so I return the courtesy. Obin, if you "need" a FF, just place an order instead of asking questions that have no answers. Is that easy. Better yet, wait another week or two; Redrock is going to release a FF as well (same price range) and they might just send you a demo unit, who knows?

Bill Porter December 11th, 2005 09:30 PM

See that, Obin? You owe me one.

Dan Diaconu January 2nd, 2006 11:12 AM

One year old thread. Same old MPIC for one year (new rods mount though)....
G35, Micro35, Letus, My35, SG35, Indie35 (sorry if I missed anyone) all...demonstrating the sustained and growing interest in a better video image.

Having a few enterprises taking off during the same year means something. It actually means a lot!

Light loss, grain, vigneting and chromatic aberrations. We all know them, we see them and we fight them. Size, weight, convenience, dust, noise level, resolution charts, sample footage and frames from the footage were captured and made public to support one device or another.

The interest IS there. The results... also (in different flavors) subject to the level of commitment commensurate with experience and funds available.

Spinning and shaking a GG plus the static solution from G35. Oscar as one of the masters of wax technique and other followers have somewhat demonstrated the "impossible" is possible. Hard to reproduce? We all know it.
Jonathan is taking the same route to a commercial level (hopefully rather sooner than latter) Unhappy with his price? DIY! take if from Oscar and do it if you can.
Spin a GG! Grind a gg. Optosigma... try them all and keep questioning the prices while spending money ($10 at a time, no more!) on your personal attempts. Someone asked a while ago on this thread: c’mmon Dan, how much do you want to charge for a “shake”
Well, it seems to go well for $300. Why don’t I sell at that price? I may withdraw the offer altogether.
The MPIC is nothing but a time black hole. I have to hold breath for about ten days to make on. One mistake at any point I time and previous work is down the drain.

Let's talk price if you will (no sarcasm involved) but no offences either and like Chris just pointed out this morning: don’t like, don’t buy!

Leo Mandy January 2nd, 2006 12:15 PM

There is alot of truth in what Dan says - the time and effort to create one and create one right - 'the black hole' as he calls it. My original device needed alot of attention (about 8 months and I still don't have it right!), the Letus35a needs constant cleaning for lens and dust particles - and if Dan's MPIC is a sealed unit, there can be NO dust or anything in that device, that probably means a vacuum seal. Not cheap and not easy.

Ben Winter January 2nd, 2006 12:39 PM

I don't know about a vacuum seal. That seems like overkill when you can simply clean out the unit and make sure the casing is tight. Besides, a unit can be vacuum sealed but it wouldn't do much if there was a loose particle inside. The Letus suffers from dust because the plastic gets scraped off into particles when the macro part gets pushed inside the aluminum tube. Someone mentioned lining the inside with the soft side of Velcro, and it seems like a viable idea.

But Dan--since he's the only one who can answer that--is the unit vacuum sealed? And what's this $8000/$2000 business? If I ordered an MPIC today would I really be paying $8000?

Dan Diaconu January 2nd, 2006 01:14 PM

The 2K was a promotion. The current 8K was "I need a break to see if is worth my time". The price (as of today) is 4500 with a FF and a set of gears or 3600 just for MPIC (rods system included). I am not planning to make them forever and I could withdraw this offer any time. (sorry.. too much breath holding to make one... I need some fresh air)
There is no vacuum inside, but the unit is watertight (NOT WATER PROOF)
You can splash it but not submerge it under water!!!!!!!! (no need for any of those anyway!) It should be treated like any other optical instrument.
I don't use Velcro; I use something else for that job.
If anyone wants any of it, let me know now before I get carried away with something else. This one is not new to me anymore.

Joel Aaron January 2nd, 2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

The 2K was a promotion. The current 8K was "I need a break to see if is worth my time". The price (as of today) is 4500 with a FF and a set of gears or 3600 just for MPIC (rods system included).

Hey Dan, have you ever put together a Demo DVD with any footage?

What's the max F-Stop on the lens that works without vignetting etc.?

What happens if the motor dies or it otherwise breaks? Can we repair it ourselves or do we have to send it to you?

Is the HVX200 version any different or the same?

Thanks!

Dan Diaconu January 2nd, 2006 03:10 PM

>>> have you ever put together a Demo DVD with any footage?<<<

Yes! Shipping with each gear or FF. Steev? Greg? John? Others? Comments on the footage? Felix hair sharp enough on 7ft projected screen?

>>>What's the max F-Stop on the lens that works without vigneting etc.?<<<

Vigneting has nothing to with f-stops (in this case!). Grain has. Subject to light available, I had a relatively clean (somewhat "darker" or... a different look with a "different" contrast) image at 22. Grain still "blends in the motion" but the light level being reduced a lot, it looks different (similar to busting the gain in low light!). This is just if the avail light is not enough for the camcorder (which on a sunny day should not be a problem)

<<<What happens if the motor dies or it otherwise breaks?>>>>

A $50 Swiss made motor "dies hard" (specially when doesn't have much to do!!!)
I had some for 7 (SEVEN) years working (in other applications). Not one problem. (In Swiss we trust!)

<<<<Can we repair it ourselves or do we have to send it to you?>>>>

I would not open one of them again. No point. Replace (if EVER need be)
I would only guess I am more efficient to do that job and you could make more money in your field instead of "exploring" and risking in the same amount of time. Nevertheless, if you want, you can open, look, change, replace at your own pace, but.. if you send it back, you may have to pay a lot more.

<<<Is the HVX200 version any different or the same?>>>

Same thing. Mounting distance to lens subject to camcorder lens (none? one? two empty filters?). Steev should be the first one to find out. Here it is:
http://www.care2.com/c2c/photos/view...4_001.jpg.html

Steev Dinkins January 2nd, 2006 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joel Aaron
have you ever put together a Demo DVD with any footage?

On the DVD there are instructions on how to gear your lenses, and how to use the Follow Focus. There is also example MPIC footage that ranges from good to spectacular. There's not a lot of 24p, but not a big deal. I'll be making enough 24p or 30p footage on my own. :)

Quote:

What's the max F-Stop on the lens that works without vigneting etc.?

I'll echo what Dan said. F-stop doesn't have anything to do with Vignetting as far as I can tell. I would definitely advise not stopping the 35mm lens down very far - use filters instead. And don't stop your video camera's iris down too far either - use the built in ND filters if need be.

Quote:

What happens if the motor dies or it otherwise breaks?

By the time it breaks, I would assume I will have either shot a ton of stuff already with it and made my money back plus profit, or there will be 35mm sized sensor HD cams within reach. Don't sweat it.

Quote:

Can we repair it ourselves or do we have to send it to you?

I sure wouldn't try. Worst case, use it without the vibration - the screen is plenty good enough - refer to my U35A footage to see what I'm talking about.

Quote:

Is the HVX200 version any different or the same?

Same unit should work on the HVX200. I already have a step ring ready to adapt 72mm to 82mm. I may need to take out my spacer, or leave it in, but I'm not too worried about it. At this point I'm getting really used to taking leaps of faith, and I haven't been bit in the ass yet. It also pays to trust who you're buying stuff from. Here's a short list - Dan, Panasonic, Apple, Seritek, Hitachi, Bogen Manfrotto, B&H Photo, etc. A lot of speculative purchases. So far so good. ;)

Joel Aaron January 2nd, 2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steev Dinkins
On the DVD there are instructions on how to gear your lenses, and how to use the Follow Focus.

So the gearing is something you do yourself?

Quote:

I'll echo what Dan said. F-stop doesn't have anything to do with Vignetting as far as I can tell. I would definitely advise not stopping the 35mm lens down very far - use filters instead. And don't stop your video camera's iris down too far either - use the built in ND filters if need be.
I guess I'm more thinking about increased DOF. If you've got a 50mm focused at 6 ft you need to get to F8 in order for 5 to 7 feet to be in focus. Not a huge range if the camera or actors are moving. Which leads me to the idea that a 28 or 35mm lens might be better for a lot of situations depending on how sharp they come in. Have you tested those yet?

Thanks for the great response!

Ben Winter January 2nd, 2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

So the gearing is something you do yourself?
Gearing lenses seems like a pretty trivial job--I think in an earlier post Dan mentioned that it takes maybe five minutes per lens for an unseasoned "gearer." I think you simply buy the gears from Dan, they come with your FF unit, and you turn the screws yourself. Not something you'd need Dan for, i think :)

I agree with you on the DOF and aperture thing. A lot of people keep saying "Just use ND's" when I mention it but I'm always referring to the change in depth of field, which not many people seem to take into account for some reason :(. With these adapters, I never consider stopping down the lens for actual light control, only to change DOF. I got good results at high numbers with the Letus and therefore I can't see how Dan's could be any worse...try using big lenses maybe. I've got a 135mm on the way.

Joel Aaron January 2nd, 2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Winter
Dan's could be any worse...try using big lenses maybe. I've got a 135mm on the way.

The longer the lens the more shallow the DOF. So that 135mm is going to have a lot less in focus than a 50mm at the same distance.

A 20mm is going to give a wider focus range, but I think they tend to be soft or may introduce other issues.

I see what's going on with the gears now... thanks.

Ben Winter January 2nd, 2006 09:18 PM

Yeah, never mind...me talking gibberish again. Sorry.

Dan Diaconu January 3rd, 2006 12:23 PM

For some reason I was not notified of your replays.(Joel, email me please)

Gearing the lens is covered on the DVD, same for FF use and mounting configs.

For lenses use:
One usually will choose a certain focal as to tell the story best (best lens for the shot and the action involved)

If there is a lot of movement, one usually needs to "see" that movement and a wider lens (28?35?) will usually do (for close range). You can get the same field of view if you have the room to record the action with a tighter lens (50?) but you will have to step back the camera (may not be practical as well)

Longer lens are usually for "beauty shoots"/portrait lens. Most of the dialog/reactions fall in this category. There are also exceptions when one would choose a wide and place a character in CU (1 ft from the lens) and the rest of the room/scene soft and use a "head turning" or a "door opening" in the BG to motivate a focus roll from the CU to BG.

Playing the action "within the DOF" of a lens is cheap! (and in a sense cheating) You don’t cheat nobody but yourselves. Don't make it a rule and don't be lazy! Pull focus! Even if that means you have to rehears the action and take some marks.

Use the DOF avail at higher apertures (2.8 or 4) only as a "safety net", but PULL FOCUS!!! On a wide lens is much easier to get the shoot, but on a tighter lens you would defeat the whole purpose and risk to end up at the end of the day with “softies” after all the sweat and expenses involved. Old fashion results and beauty shots come following old fashion rules. That is why they use a “focus puller” and a “focus puller” could make up to $500/day! All there “sweating bullets”, end of the day the pic is soft! Don't be lazy!

Joel Aaron January 3rd, 2006 01:48 PM

Quote:

Use the DOF avail at higher apertures (2.8 or 4) only as a "safety net", but PULL FOCUS!!!

You're a great inventor Dan and I really didn't want to have cinematography rant but since you insist...

I think you started off strong by saying you use the lens that tells the story best but you kinda lost me when you didn't say the EXACT same thing about aperture. DPs DO NOT shoot F1.4 all the time simply because they CAN. That simply isn't best a lot of the time.

Sometimes F2.8, F4 or F8 makes the prettiest bokeh and/or tells the story best in a given environment. Sometimes F16 does best. There are a ZILLION examples of shots in FEATURE films using VERY deep DOF because that's what told the story best for that scene.

Also, where is the sweet spot of most lenses? It's not 1.4 or 2.8. In reality, DP's are at F4 or f5.6 a lot of the time. Those are still SHALLOW apertures that blur the background beautifully. The DPs still have to pull focus, block and can't get lazy at those apertures. Pull out your DOF chart and take a look at a 50mm at F5.6 and tell me how "lazy" a DP can be about pulling focus. (Here - I'll help: focused at 5 ft the near focus is 4.6' and far is 5.6'). A FOOT! If the actor takes one step closer they are going out of focus at 5.6. And the closer they get to the camera the more shallow the DOF becomes. At 2 feet there's a whopping one inch. Yeah, real lazy.

Here's a nice link everyone who worships at the alter of 1.4 can use to petrify themselves: http://bobatkins.com/photography/technical/dofcalc.html

Check out F1.4 focused at 5 feet and see what you get. Commander Data better be pulling focus for you.

Dennis Wood January 3rd, 2006 01:55 PM

Joel, something in Dan's award winning digital focus system for cinecams tells me I'm going to enjoy his reply to your post :-)

Joel Aaron January 3rd, 2006 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Wood
Joel, something in Dan's award winning digital focus system for cinecams tells me I'm going to enjoy his reply to your post :-)

Hah - my post was actually an incredibly clever subliminal ad for Dan's digital focus system! Which is a cool idea by the way - as I said, Dan's a great inventor. :-)

Dan Diaconu January 3rd, 2006 07:12 PM

hehehe... you pips....
Soo... the lens "sweet spot" is 4-5.6?????????
Nooooooohhhh,
I wouldn't have guessed in a million years! Dam .... (mumble, mumble)

But you know what that means?

It means that instead of a inky-blondie you will need two read nec-ogh-cough heads! Double the light for each stop that is. Time and budget come to mind (space for extra c-stands, sand bags, screens and filters)...... and all of a sudden, you wonder: hey ! where did everybody go? me crew, where is she? why don't she work for me to set up lights’s such?
Because der ain't no crew nor budget no mo, siR and you have to do with a bounce card and ged-a hel-out-a-dere.

In an "ideal" world we would be all shooting FILM and we wouldn’t be having this conversation here. However, the world is not perfect and we do. We stretch the budget every day (nooooh... do we?) for what-not including lights package and crew to set it up. Did I hear anyone mentioning we don't even shoot no stnkn' film no mo?

Outside? By all means! Is FREE and we can do 4 and 5.6 especially for medium shoots.

CU and ECU, (outside) will "cry" for ND's instead of 4 and 5.6 (subject to taste) Why?

Because most CU require some diffusion anyway to cut down the wrinkles, (or you don't come back to photograph me! HERE THAT? God, I look like hell) (well, the filter to hide “all that” is the lens covers, maam, mumble and teeth grinding in the BG with a charming smile on the face).
But you know what? You can get that FREE at 1.3 (or 1.4)

The problem is inside when the budget hurts. I have seen and done both 4 and 1.3 to realize the challenge of focus pulling. I got my hands freezing on the focus knob at night in the woods while raining. Been there. Looks like the trip to heaven goes through hell.... (still smells like coal and tar around here for some reason, which is good! because that means I am not there yet!)

Joel Aaron January 3rd, 2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

It means that instead of a inky-blondie you will need two read nec-ogh-cough heads! Double the light for each stop that is.

Yeah, you're right about all that stuff. Or get Kinos (even more spendy - but efficient)... but yes, a real light kit will be required... along with a focus puller to make pretty stuff.

Luckily, I've shot a number of 16mm shorts so none of this stuff is unanticipated. I probably won't be runnin' and gunnin' much. I want to make a "movie".

But isn't this where the MPIC shines? Brighter than the rest? The brightest unit does have a big advantage. Of course the G35 and Micro35 guys are claiming almost no light loss from the lens.

Dan Diaconu January 3rd, 2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

But isn't this where the MPIC shines? Brighter than the rest?

Well, if God created man in his likeness, we all do the same with what we do, right? We create according to what and how we are, right? As for me, being folliculary challenged, I shine (even in low light) and so do all my "toys" (FF with LED's? phew)

Bill Porter January 6th, 2006 12:43 PM

Ha ha ha

Dan, you are a nut case but that one was hilarious