Letus35 Flipped vignetting at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old January 18th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Letus35 Flipped vignetting

Is anyone else getting vignetting with the Letus35 flipped? Also, it seems I have to zoom in on the gg almost all of the way to get rid of the black edges... Is anyone else getting this? What is the standard setting for zoom on the dvx100a for the this adapter... Help please

Also, my thread to the dvx doesn't tighten all of the way. Meaning, I have to leave it loose in order to frame it up correctly(parallel to the ground). Is that normal?
Sean Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2006, 12:06 PM   #2
Major Player

Tight it in all the way then pull the adapter off the ring so the ring stay on camera. Have your LCD on and insert it back in with right orientation. Normal zoom level for DVX100 is around z90, not sure for DVX100a. Thanks.

Quyen
Old January 18th, 2006, 12:58 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I used a screw driver to separate the adapter from the 72mm collar (GENTLY). Screwed the collar on and put the adapter back on.
Greg Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #4
Major Player

I got it with the panasonic 852, but I put a condenser right in front of my lens, so it is gone now.
Leo Mandy is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods