tool which rotates on the fly.... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old January 20th, 2006, 07:23 PM   #1
Regular Crew

tool which rotates on the fly....

haven't tested it yet, but i found this tool...

http://www.captureandconvert.com/ConvertVideo.htm

and it captures and converts on the fly... my only issue is any loss in quality done by this conversion.. ATM am to lazy to do tests (have been performing test after test at work comparing images acquired and converted through various methods and i'm just sick of it now hehe), so will stick to flipping in the NLE i think...

thought it might help others though...
Justin Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2006, 11:25 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Now that is a damn good find!
Greg Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2006, 11:40 PM   #3
Regular Crew

'phew' - was afraid I'd get a 'if u had done a search u woulda noticed it has been posted XXX times alread'...

heh

I've just started getting into this as i made a static one myself.. hope it helps you, maybe you can test it so i don't have to hehe :)
Justin Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2006, 11:49 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Tran
'phew' - was afraid I'd get a 'if u had done a search u woulda noticed it has been posted XXX times alread'...

heh

I've just started getting into this as i made a static one myself.. hope it helps you, maybe you can test it so i don't have to hehe :)
Brother it works like a F'ING charm. Rotated the image and recorded without a hitch! You mean to tell me that DVRack at whatever the cost, cannot do what an 89 dollar proggy can do? This is awesome!!!! It does'nt have the histograms etc...but it flips and records!!!! You may be new but you erased all newbie points with this one in my eyes.
Greg Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2006, 11:54 PM   #5
Regular Crew

heh cheers mate,

if anyone purchases maybe u can say that Justin reffered them, maybe i'll get a freebie hehe... J/K - glad I can help....... my only issue with this prog would be that it doesn't have log and capture or scene detection features (or does it?)

if only someone could integrate it into scenalyzer or DVRACK huh...
Justin Tran is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods