Contact for Jim at GO35Pro? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old September 15th, 2006, 11:09 PM   #1
New Boot

Contact for Jim at GO35Pro?

Does anyone here have the telephone number for Jim Lafferty of Go35? I've been unable to get a reply from him for days now after sending money in for my order. If you can help me get in touch with him to clarify the situation I'd really appreciate it. Or if you know what's going on?

Has anyone else ordered from Jim? What was your experience? Thanks.

Daniel Wee
Daniel Wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2006, 11:17 AM   #2
Major Player

I posted this elsewhere:

The thing of it is: I'm in the middle of a handful of orders at the moment and these past two weeks have made it impossible to keep up. Shipping delays with parts, problems with new techniques I'm trying to improve the quality of the diffuser. The biggest issue delaying things for my customers has been events surrounding my birthday -- not that I'm trying to play the "it's my birthday" card for sympathy, but...

My girlfriend planned an elaborate surprise get together with several people visiting from out of town. One of them, a close friend of 12 years who I haven't seen in 3 or 4.

This friend as it turns out, completely to my surprise (as was her plan) flew from Texas to crash at our place for my birthday. You can imagine the agony of that situation when I realised it would put me out of the opportunity to finish my professional commitments for the duration of his visit. I couldn't blow off a friend to get work done, but all the same it pained me greatly to in effect "skip out" on my pending orders.

While I can't change what's happened, I am refunding Daniel some of the cost of his adapter. It kills me to think I have, though innadvertantly, strung someone along and made them miss shoot dates.

As a consequence, I'm holding off on new Go35Pro orders for the next three weeks, while I fill current orders and get everything up to speed.

For anyone interested, however, I am offering 10 pre-order spots for orders to be shipped at that time: October 6th. These spots come with a 10% discount attached. Email me at: info@go-35.com if you are interested.

Thanks.
Old September 16th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #3
New Boot

Jim, thanks for coming through and don't worry about the delay. I think your friends are more important that any adapter you can make. I know I would be in the same dilemma if I were you. I was just getting a little worried but hearing from you that things are still on the way is good enough for me.

Regards,
Daniel Wee
Daniel Wee is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods