XH-A1 and Letus Flip Enhanced - reccomendations! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old June 3rd, 2007, 09:38 AM   #1
Regular Crew

XH-A1 and Letus Flip Enhanced - reccomendations!

Hello everyone! I've had my Canon camera for about 2 months now and I absolutely love it. I think now might be the time to take it to the next step, so I think I'm going to buy a Letus Flip Enhanced. My question to you guys is this:

What lenses do you have? Are there any instructions or anything on how to get this setup just right (specifically like you, Stephen!). I've been doing a lot of reading in the Letus forum, but theres a lot of info there and some of it seems contradictory. Some say buy some Cavision rails, others say you don't need them. Some say eBay is a great place to get some good lenses, some say no.

Finally, does anyone have any pictures of their Letus setup with the A1? Thanks!
Adam La Prade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2007, 10:54 AM   #2
Contributor

I don't use the Letus, but I might make some recommendations for Nikkor lenses, since I shot a lot of slide shows years ago with a Nikon package. The 24mm, 35mm and 105mm lenses were what I used more than anything. They always had two versions, a slow one and a fast one. The fast ones usually weren't quite as sharp but would be better for your purposes, since the combination of a lens and the adapter eats quite a bit of light before it gets to your camera's lens.
Bill Pryor is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods