Cinevate 15mm Carbon Rails have arrived :-) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old June 8th, 2007, 03:25 PM   #1
Major Player

Cinevate 15mm Carbon Rails have arrived :-)

After nearly a year of work, our 15mm carbon fibre camera support rails are now in-hand. These rails are made completely to our specifications featuring a very heavy wall thickness, helical wind, and very slick finish. A completely revamped tool-less camera base plate/tripd system and Brevis support will be available next week to complement the rails.

The base plate is height adjustable, meaning it will work perfectly with any 35mm lens adapter and camera combination. With the addition of a short grip rod, the same base plate can serve as an inverted mount for small cams like the HV20.

Specs:

30cm set - 48 grams
45cm set - 88 grams
60cm set - 104 grams

Not only are they much lighter, but they are pretty sexy for a set of rails. The bare rails are now available from our online catalog with complete rails systems and pics up in about 7 days. Our 12 volt rails mounted 10Ah power packs, shoulder mounts and front grips will follow shortly after.
Dennis Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:40 PM   #2
Regular Crew

shoulder mount and handgrips ? dennis you sure know my needs. :-)
Can t wait to see what you come up with. What relasedate do you have in mind?
I made a shouldermount myself which i can place on the back of the rails but it does not have the looks it should have....
I sure like your support rails. The lenssupport and rails look like they are made for my chrosziel baseplate and mattebox.
Jane Snijders is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods