View Full Version : Any upstate New York shooters here?

Tim Ribich
April 18th, 2008, 08:48 AM
I'm trying to locate wedding video shooters that would be able to provide services here in the upstate NY area. Roughly an area between Albany to the north, Binghamton to the west, Kingston to the East and south to ???.

I work with a number of still wedding photographers in that area who do not do video, but get numerous requests for video. What I'd like to do is get the still folks together with the video shooters where they would be able to offer the whole package.

Early stages of planning right now but we all feel there's much to be gained by working together cooperatively.

Tim

Serge Petchenyi
April 20th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Hey Tim,

I'm from Binghamton, and interested in your idea. Keep me updated on a progress.

Here is more info about us: jcvideo.org

Serge

Tim Ribich
April 20th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Hey Tim,

I'm from Binghamton, and interested in your idea. Keep me updated on a progress.

Here is more info about us: jcvideo.org

Serge

Aha-- I knew there had to be someone else out there!

Hi, Serge. Yep, I'll keep you updated. Some nice work there on your website. What flavor of hard/software are you using these days?

Tim

Serge Petchenyi
April 21st, 2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks Tim.
Even though my partner and I are both familiar with Adobe and Final Cut products, we stick with Sony Vegas. For some reason I find it more flexible and enjoyable to use.
When it’s needed, we create titles and fancy intros in After Effects.
We shoot with Canon GL2’. We were considering of upgrading to XH A1’, but as of today haven’t gotten any requests for HD yet. So we’ll stick to the set up that we have for now.

Serge

Al Woodard
April 22nd, 2008, 06:24 AM
Hey Tim, I'm Upstate, NY. Right in your listed area of coverage. I shoot many weddings all over the place every year, so we should definitely connect.
I'll P.M. You with contact info. AL.