View Full Version : Log and Transfer issue with HVX

Mike Quick
July 4th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I looked all over this forum and I'm not sure if this has been discussed. I am transferring some footage from my 8gig P2 card. It transfers eveything fine(I get a full blue circle next to the file) until I get to some timelapse(interval) stuff I shot as well as other footage that comes after it (recorded at 30fps and 24 fps). It gives me a half circle by the imported footage. The timelpase stuff plays back fine, but everything else that was shot at other frame rates plays back strobelike, or stuttering. I checked it out on the camera to see if it was corrupt or needed to be repaired and everything(even playback) is fine. So the issues lie somewhere in the transfer. I tried removing the pulldown, that only made matters worse. I tried changing the default codecs, same problem. So I threw away my project and then just tried to transfer the files individually. Same issue as before(strobelike or stuttering). I then checked out the clip properties and saw that the clips were set to 720p 59.94. I'm not sure why it did that. The only thing I can think of is that the camera defaulted to that after I switched back from the interval setting. So now my question is this. How can I (if at all) get the transfer to accept my footage (the stuff that comes after the timelapse) and have it not play back stuttering?