View Full Version : Smooth Shooter and Glidecam 4000 samples

Jason LeFrense
September 11th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Hey Folks, Here is a sample of the Glidecam with the Smooth Shooter. I shot a couple of weddings with it so far and never every using a system like this before, I found this was very easy to use.

Tara & JR on Vimeo (http://www.vimeo.com/1701201)

David L. Holmes
September 12th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Hey Jason,

Looks great! What camera are you shooting with? Love the Dutch tilt stuff :) Are you using a 35mm adaptor for the DOF shots? Looks like you also use Magic Bullet, well done. Funny how I kept looking into the mirror during the beauty shop scenes to see if I could see the stabilizer...

Keep up the good work!

Danny O'Neill
September 12th, 2008, 09:07 AM
We love our glidecam and smoothshooter. As we have the large battery and other bits on the camera the whole setup is quite heavy and have used it handheld a few times when space is tight and boy is it heavy. So the smoothshooter is a big help.

Some examples in our blog, click on the highlights catagory.

Jason LeFrense
September 12th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Hey Guys, I'm using the Z7 with the Ikan monitor and sony battery adapter. I would highly recommend that battery adapter so you can use the 970 batteries and they will power the monitor all day. I'm going to moving up the double Arm probably the end of the month I will keep you posted on the pros and cons. So far I'm loving the camera setup it works great. I do use some Magic Bullet effects for the highlight videos. I do shoot 30p and 60i and I find the camera performs great other then the rolling shutter. But to be honest although I see it in my sleep the client never ever complains about it.

Craig Lieberman
September 27th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Hey Folks, Here is a sample of the Glidecam with the Smooth Shooter. I shot a couple of weddings with it so far and never every using a system like this before, I found this was very easy to use.

Tara & JR on Vimeo (http://www.vimeo.com/1701201)

Dude, your video was AMAZING! I'm not in the wedding video business, but if I ever was, your videos would be my templates...amazingly creative.

Jason LeFrense
October 1st, 2008, 07:21 PM
Hey Thanks dude we have fun shooting weddings... AT TIMES. LOL

Charles King
October 28th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hey Jason ,what is the name of the song and who sings it?