View Full Version : My Website has changed

Stephen Schleicher
May 10th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Woohoo! My Website's Down!
Too many visitors
by Stephen Schleicher

You may have noticed my website (www.mindspring.com/~schleicher) was down for the month of May. Earthlink (my website provider) only allows 1GB of data transfer each month - go any higher than that and your site goes offline. This is the second time in as many months that I have come very close to hitting or exceeding the bandwidth limit.

This means more and more people are visiting the site. As of April 28, I had over 18,000 visitors to my site. This continued success means I have moved to a different provider - one that has a lot of storage space (for images, articles, etc.), and one that doesn't have a bandwidth limit.

Thanks again for visiting my site and making it so popular that Earthlink had to shut it down for a few days!

My new website is up and running with the same great tutorials (After Effects, combustion, lightwave, Final Cut Pro, lighting, etc. etc. etc.), features, reviews, AND A FREE TIMELAPSE SUNSET VIDEO TO DOWNLOAD!!! Did I mention it was free?

Please change all of your bookmarks to my new website at www.stephenschleicher.com

Cheers!
Stephen Schleicher
www.stephenschleicher.com

David Yuen
May 11th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Woohoo! My Website's Down!

Please change all of your bookmarks to my new website at www.stephenschleicher.com

Cheers!
Stephen Schleicher
www.stephenschleicher.comI'm glad to see it back up - I am a regular visitor.