My Website has changed at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old May 10th, 2005, 06:50 PM   #1
Regular Crew

My Website has changed

Woohoo! My Website's Down!
Too many visitors
by Stephen Schleicher

You may have noticed my website (www.mindspring.com/~schleicher) was down for the month of May. Earthlink (my website provider) only allows 1GB of data transfer each month - go any higher than that and your site goes offline. This is the second time in as many months that I have come very close to hitting or exceeding the bandwidth limit.

This means more and more people are visiting the site. As of April 28, I had over 18,000 visitors to my site. This continued success means I have moved to a different provider - one that has a lot of storage space (for images, articles, etc.), and one that doesn't have a bandwidth limit.

Thanks again for visiting my site and making it so popular that Earthlink had to shut it down for a few days!

My new website is up and running with the same great tutorials (After Effects, combustion, lightwave, Final Cut Pro, lighting, etc. etc. etc.), features, reviews, AND A FREE TIMELAPSE SUNSET VIDEO TO DOWNLOAD!!! Did I mention it was free?

Please change all of your bookmarks to my new website at www.stephenschleicher.com

Cheers!
Stephen Schleicher
www.stephenschleicher.com
Old May 11th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #2
Regular Crew

And your tagline, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Schleicher
Woohoo! My Website's Down!

Please change all of your bookmarks to my new website at www.stephenschleicher.com

Cheers!
Stephen Schleicher
www.stephenschleicher.com
I'm glad to see it back up - I am a regular visitor.
David Yuen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood