View Full Version : Ninja 2 problem - split files

Dave Mercer
December 6th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Hey guys.

I am having the same skipping/split clips problem when using the ninja 2 with the c100 as many others.

Basically the recorder will intermittently and randomly split the last second or two of a recording into two files. The only sign this has happened is a brief flash on the ninja screen. No error messages. The files recorded in camera are unaffected.

The hdd is from the approved list, the hdmi cables of high quality.

There is an entire thread over on the Atomos site with similar complaints from many others. Yet there has no response from atomos.

Has anyone heard back from atomos?

Thanks!

Dave

Erik Naso
December 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Have you contacted Atomos support?

Dave Mercer
December 6th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Yes I have.

Dave Partington
December 6th, 2013, 02:09 PM
I am one of the contributors to that thread on the Atomos site and I'm pretty pissed off with the lack of response from them. It means I'm unlikely to ever buy another Atomos product.

Bob Willis
December 6th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Have you logged a support ticket with Atomos Support?
Support | Atomos (http://www.atomos.com/support/)

Dave Mercer
December 6th, 2013, 10:50 PM
No I have not logged a ticket. I just sent them a message via their website. I presume they will respond to messages no?

Bill Scherer
December 7th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Just shot a feature movie with the C100/Ninja. Never experienced this problem. The only pain was getting the Ninja activated/ready to record.

Bob Willis
December 7th, 2013, 09:25 PM
No I have not logged a ticket. I just sent them a message via their website. I presume they will respond to messages no?

I would suggest that you log a ticket and see how they respond.