View Full Version : Is there a Scenalyzer manual or online user guide?

Ronald Lee
December 18th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I have Scenalyzer 4.0 and all I can do with is is capture video. Is there a manual I can download (or was it in the program download?) or an online user guide? And yes, I have a legitimate copy.

ron

Don Bloom
December 18th, 2006, 04:14 PM
There is no manual per say but there is an FAQ section on the website and the various portions of the program are explained a bit on the site. Not any real detail though.

What is you want to know? Perhaps some of us that use the program might be able to help you out.

BTW, It is a great program.
Don

Dave Stern
December 18th, 2006, 04:55 PM
there is a user guide PDF..(for 4.0). go to the site and download the trial, it's in there in the zip file (or could be somewhere else), but it's there.

if you can't find it, PM me and I can email it to you later this evening (east cost US time).

Don Bloom
December 18th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Been using Scenalayzer for a long time and for the life of me can't remember seeing it. Oh well, maybe i should look harder. ;-0

Don

Dave Stern
December 19th, 2006, 03:24 AM
go to this page for the 4.0 manual:

http://www.scenalyzer.com/download.html

it's not a bad manaul actually, although one of the things I can't figure out is how to manually (no pun intended) change the order of clips in the timeline area, e.g move one from the bottom up to the top, for example.