Adobe out of MacWorld, what about NAB? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Area 51
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Area 51
We can neither confirm nor deny its existence.

Old December 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM   #1
Trustee

Adobe out of MacWorld, what about NAB?

So, Adobe pulled out of MacWorld today much the same way Avid and Apple did with NAB last year. This leads me to wonder if we'll see wider NAB dropouts this year due to the economy. Anyone heard anything? I'd like to know now before I decide to go.

-Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2008, 09:45 PM   #2
Major Player

Well adobe announced lay offs today Adobe lays off 600 workers, CS4 demand weaker than expected | Between the Lines | ZDNet.com So maybe this is just particular to Adobe. I wouldn't worry about NAB until you hear about a camera company pulling out...

BTW - I went to GV Expo today: smallest one in years, no Adobe and was surprised to find both Apple and AVID had booths there.

Last edited by Theodore McNeil; December 3rd, 2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: grammar
Theodore McNeil is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Area 51