How About Another Bravo Tidbit To Excite The Senses? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Area 51

Area 51
We can neither confirm nor deny its existence.

Old May 9th, 2006, 07:00 AM   #1
Trustee

How About Another Bravo Tidbit To Excite The Senses?

Dear DV Info Comrades:

If finding Bravo wasn't enough, here's a juicy little bit of info that should excite the senses and convince y'all that old RB has an angel on his shoulder.

Has anybody ever heard of "The Ghost of Flight 401?"

http://www.123gold.com/flight401/

Check out the website and decide for yourself. Back in December, 1972, Bravo and his dad were supposed to be on that flight but but got bumped at the last minute. I have been a avid buff of the entire Flight 401 investigation since 1977 and when I had first befriended Rick (the Cuban Tornado) and he casually mentioned he was supposed to be on that flight (his dad was taking a Florida golf break during a pause in filming The Exorcist) I just about leaped out of my socks and knew, then and there, he and I were destined to be chums.

Just another little interesting anecdote to generate Bravo curiosities.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Area 51