Some AVCHD findings on the Mac - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > AVCHD Format Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

AVCHD Format Discussion
Inexpensive High Definition H.264 encoding to DVD, Hard Disc or SD Card.

Old September 28th, 2008, 08:01 AM   #16
Regular Crew

I will try get the update and log and transfer...
Thanks.

Last edited by Marcelo Lima; September 28th, 2008 at 03:27 PM.
Marcelo Lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2008, 09:50 AM   #17
Regular Crew

Strangers things is happen in my Final Cut... I just checked: On Software updates, i already have "Pro Application Update 2007-1, 2008-005" and my Final Cut Pro stills on verson 6.0 (i can see this information on system profile and the startup screen when fcp is loading...)

As i know, the fcp latest version is already installed.. but the version cannot changes.. I have log and tranfer menu buy i cant import mts files nor camera...

My next step is update the quicktime to version 7.6 (7.5 is already installed and registred for PRO version...)

Is this correct? How to update the FCP?? Thanks.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:24 AM   #18
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo Lima View Post
Strangers things is happen in my Final Cut... I just checked: On Software updates, i already have "Pro Application Update 2007-1, 2008-005" and my Final Cut Pro stills on verson 6.0 (i can see this information on system profile and the startup screen when fcp is loading...)

As i know, the fcp latest version is already installed.. but the version cannot changes.. I have log and tranfer menu buy i cant import mts files nor camera...

My next step is update the quicktime to version 7.6 (7.5 is already installed and registred for PRO version...)

Is this correct? How to update the FCP?? Thanks.
You are missing some pro updates. 2008-1 to 2008-4 which fcp 6.02-4...
Greg Penetrante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2008, 06:56 AM   #19
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Penetrante View Post
You are missing some pro updates. 2008-1 to 2008-4 which fcp 6.02-4...
if i uninstall (remove) FCP and re-install from the begin, i would have the updates again?
Thanks..
Old January 6th, 2009, 03:48 PM   #20
Regular Crew

Has anyone else found a way to import AVCHD (mts or m2ts) files into Final Cut Pro WITHOUT having the original directory structure? I originally used Sony Vegas on my PC and you could import the files individually, but FCP wants the original directory structure and index file that I no longer have. This seems like a real pain but I'm hoping there's some alternative. Anyone have any suggestions?
Stephen Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2009, 04:09 PM   #21
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Byrd View Post
Has anyone else found a way to import AVCHD (mts or m2ts) files into Final Cut Pro WITHOUT having the original directory structure? I originally used Sony Vegas on my PC and you could import the files individually, but FCP wants the original directory structure and index file that I no longer have. This seems like a real pain but I'm hoping there's some alternative. Anyone have any suggestions?
No. But use iMOVIE ou toast 9 Hd to import MTS file... It will re-encode to apple pro res and you can import the new file....

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > AVCHD Format Discussion