Sony MC 10 recorder ... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > AVCHD Format Discussion

AVCHD Format Discussion
Inexpensive High Definition H.264 encoding to DVD, Hard Disc or SD Card.

Old December 28th, 2010, 12:33 AM   #1
Major Player

Sony MC 10 recorder ...

I wonder if anyone here has or has used this recorder. I have found that direct recording from a panasonic SD camera via S-video or RCA cable produces very grainy or noisy images. The recorder has several modes of recording Standard Definition ... High Quality, High Standard Play, Standard Play via a number of recording card or cable options. I was not happy using it to record S-video from the EX3 ... have not done firewire yet to see what image quality is produced ... but I find the recorder either accentuating the noise of the image or the noise inherent in my cameras are being displayed. Any thoughts?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > AVCHD Format Discussion