what's happening for Fall TV? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old September 11th, 2007, 05:38 PM   #1
Outer Circle

what's happening for Fall TV?

No new Star Trek, no new Doctor Who...A-Channel continues with the Star Hunter re-runs and CBC is back with the sports (I hate sports except for darts and boxing)....what's going on?
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 01:34 PM   #2
Major Player

What's happening for Fall TV? The same thing that happened the last umpteen falls: Low brow, non-creative, usually recycled pap designed only to sell low brow, uninteresting recycled crap to .. oh, nevermind.

Low sugar or something

(Check out Blood Ties currently running on CITY-TV in Toronto. It ain't that great but I went to high school with the woman who wrote it)
Victor Kellar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 06:26 PM   #3
Outer Circle

Thanks. I had forgotten.

Blood ties, eh? Is that a remake of Buffy or that old vampire cop show filmed in T.O.? Some of the old Buffy crew live in my neck of the woods. One of them was on TV last night and refused to tell Conan where she lived. Funny. Too much shame in being a Canadian on American TV, I guess.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #4
Major Player

So far the only thing I've seen on TV lately I've really dug (though it ain't Canadian) is Saving Grace with Holly Hunter. Usually I can't stand her but my wife's a fan and we watched ... once again, my wife is waaaaaaay smarter than me. I'm suspicious of where the show is going but its a fun ride so far.

I just wish Ms Hunter would leave her clothes on. Yeesh
Victor Kellar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2007, 05:30 AM   #5
Outer Circle

Saving Grace with Holly Hunter, eh? I'll have to check the TV Times.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark