American Dad is to Family Guy what Futurama is to The Simpsons. they're all top notch - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old February 14th, 2005, 04:08 PM   #16
Regular Crew

I just wanted to say Futurama Rules!

------
- Zoidberg:
"Woewoewoewoe...Friends! Help! A guinea pig tricked me!"
- Bender (singing):
"Fry cracked corn and I don't care,
Leela cracked corn, I still don't care,
Bender cracked corn and he is great!
Take that you stupid corn!"
------
Johan Manders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2005, 01:16 AM   #17
Wrangler

I watch Futurama everynight on Teletoon up here in Canada. TBS also shows it. Both of them run back to back with Family Guy. Besides 24 and Lost, it's the best hour of TV for me.
Old March 2nd, 2005, 02:17 AM   #18
Regular Crew

Futurama is awesome, but, The Simpsons - I am very disappointed. I don't know what is wrong with the show, but I don't know any of the characters anymore. No one acts like they used to, it's like they're just saying random things now, the new episodes are NOT FUNNY at all compared to the old ones. The Simpsons was such a great show - there have been so many great episodes, but all the new ones are tasteless.

They should have stopped the Simpsons before they killed it with the truly horrible new episodes. In Futurama's case, it was great all the way, although it didn't last as long, it has a perfect track record.

Dennis
Dennis Liu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2005, 12:56 PM   #19
Trustee

re: simpsons, like last week's ep on gay marriage. i thought it wasn't very funny at all. it's a stale idea and they've done everything they can with the simpsons, they should finish it. i dunno who is actually still watching the show for the funny, cause the funny doesn't exist anymore in that show. they should cancel simpsons and bring back futurama.
Old March 2nd, 2005, 01:23 PM   #20
Air China Pilot

There was an episode a few seasons back when a character that looks suspiciously like Matt Groening appeared (he was a studio engineer). After a really lame gag someone asks the Groening character "last season, right?" Groening-alike: "Yup."

But that was a few seasons ago.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark