"Needle". The Movie. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old September 21st, 2010, 10:37 AM   #1
Inner Circle

"Needle". The Movie.

To my shame and chargin as an aussie, this one got past me without me knowing until about three days ago.

QUOTE FROM THE FACEBOOK.

John V Soto

Needle is screening at the perfect time of 7.30pm on Saturday the 9th of October at Graumann's theatre on Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles - if you're in LA, come along, say hello and support an Aussie horror film!!
Bob Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 03:27 AM   #2
Inner Circle

A bit more info on "NEEDLE"

Apologies in advance for kicking this post upstairs again. I am not part of this project but know the guy who made some of the props. He is also an armourer and licenced pyro technician, who takes pride in doing good work and most of all keeping everyone safe.

I'm not promoting but probably a little too smugly proud of some good stuff which is being done here in the west by a new generation of indie film-makers.

Here is a link each to the facebook site, the official website and to a happy snap of Jeremy Shaw, who harvested an award for the La Vaudou Mort machine.

Needle | Facebook

Needle - Official Movie Website

Welcome to Facebook
Attached Thumbnails
"Needle". The Movie.-jeremy-shaw-award.jpg  

Last edited by Bob Hart; November 17th, 2010 at 03:29 AM. Reason: added photo
Bob Hart is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark