Lost Season 2 *SPOILER ONLY*. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old September 23rd, 2005, 01:50 PM   #1
Trustee

Lost Season 2 *SPOILER ONLY*.

FINALLY some answers! i definitley loved season2 opening. we finally get inside of the hatch that was planted so long ago last year. i hope they keep giving answers that raise more questions on and on. the reason why XF failed was because they actually gave REAL answers that tried to really explain things. that's when XF went south because the truth is too convoluted.
Old September 23rd, 2005, 06:56 PM   #2
Air China Pilot

The opening scene was *brilliant*. I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't seen the premiere but even when I realized what was happening I was excited watching it play through.
Old September 24th, 2005, 03:34 PM   #3
Trustee

well i wrote spoilers only =). so people reading this should expect spoilers all the way. i loved the shot of the stadium pulled waaay back. those types of shots are typically achieved on film. that was an awesome shot. shows more and more the convergence of film-world and TV.
Old September 24th, 2005, 07:22 PM   #4
Air China Pilot

Also, the size of people's screens is a lot bigger on average.
Old October 25th, 2005, 12:12 PM   #5
Trustee

i'm going with the theory that the entire island is just one of those large social experiments. someone's watching on the island playing a dangerous game.
Old October 26th, 2005, 09:18 AM   #6
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yi Fong Yu
i'm going with the theory that the entire island is just one of those large social experiments. someone's watching on the island playing a dangerous game.
Too obvious- can't be the answer.

I'm not sure enough to make any definitive guesses as to what's going on but....me thinks the bearded man in the Dharma Initiative video is the same bearded guy (pirate) that stole the kid. If my memory serves me correctly there was a blonde on the boat as well...could be the blonde from the video as well.
Old October 26th, 2005, 09:51 AM   #7
Regular Crew

So many theories! I love this show! There's been several references from some of the characters about being "punished" as result from them being on the island, yet somehow "survived" w/o barely a scratch --- purgatory maybe?
Armin DeFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2005, 03:18 PM   #8
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armin DeFiesta
So many theories! I love this show! There's been several references from some of the characters about being "punished" as result from them being on the island, yet somehow "survived" w/o barely a scratch --- purgatory maybe?
JJ Abrams already disputed that rumor. He said he promises it's not pergatory or the Bermuda Triangle.
Old October 26th, 2005, 05:15 PM   #9
Trustee

yesh it's all related. plus the shark that attacked the guys on the raft was made by dharma. here:

http://www.tvsquad.com/images/2005/09/shark2.jpg
Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:58 PM   #10
Regular Crew

I think the only thing stopping them from being rescued is the fact that they keep entering the code into the computer. I think if they miss one input time on the computer, someone in a small cubicle somewhere will be notified that something is wrong on the island. Once that happens, I think they will come to investigate and find the survivors.
Nick Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2005, 03:10 PM   #11
Trustee

hmmm. i dunno about that. i dunno what the trigger does, but i don't have 'nuff info to speculate yet. we all know it definitely has somn to do with dharma.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark