Big Screen Magic: The Prestige at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old October 20th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Big Screen Magic: The Prestige

I just saw The Prestige, and all I can say is WOW. That movie was great. It was a great story with twist after twist. Great acting, great directing, great look and lighting. Everything about it surpassed my expectations. I have been a Christopher Nolen fan ever since I saw Memento, so I was going in knowing it would be good, but this blew me away. At first I was confused because the story would go from past to present and then to even farther in the past but after a few moments it was no longer a problem.
Alan James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2006, 06:57 PM   #2
Major Player

This looks awesome...I'm going to try and see it on Sunday.
Wade Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Excellent

Excellent, excellent movie. I was impressed and enthralled from beginning to end. It's easy to follow, even with all of the time jumpoing. I agree with everything you said,....lighting, mood, story, acting,....all great.

I was slightly disappointed in Batman,.....but I loved Memento (top 5 all time),.....and this was one of Nolan's best so far.
Ian Mora is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark