Van Helsing trailer Music at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Awake In The Dark
What you're watching these days on the Big Screen and the Small Screen.

Old January 24th, 2007, 05:05 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Van Helsing trailer Music

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the song is that starts at 1:44 in the trailer below. Van Helsing. When the trailer cam out a few years ago I searched all over the internet trying to find out what this song was and I couldn’t. Last night I came across the trailer again and again heard that song that I was looking for so intensely. I have again looked for it all night but still cant find what it is. Most sites I have gone to say it is one song or the other but when I download that song its not the song in the trailer. Please help me out.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...elsing/trailer

I apologize if this is the best place to ask this but it seems like the only good one.
Alan James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2007, 03:20 PM   #2
Regular Crew

PLEASE help me out!!!!! This is driving me crazy.
Old January 30th, 2007, 04:41 PM   #3
Major Player

Have you tried searching on Adtunes? They have a film trailers forum. I tried, and one post said that much of the music in that trailer is production library stuff from Immediate Music.
Zach Mull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2007, 07:05 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Yeah I have tried searching everywhere. And I have downloaded all the songs anyone suggested and none of them are the song I want. Its normaly not this hard to find trailer music, lol.
Old January 31st, 2007, 02:54 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Zach appears to be correct. As per the Immediate Music site...
http://www.immediatemusic.com/html/f...videodemo.html

Van Helsing:
"Our musical contribution begins underneath the Universal logo and then plays throughout the entire trailer."

Give them a call and ask, someone should be able to direct you to the right track.
Tom Vandas is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Awake In The Dark