New Canon Cinema Prime Package Discounts, Save up to $5000 + 0% Lease Promos at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 04:02 PM   #1

New Canon Cinema Prime Package Discounts, Save up to $5000 + 0% Lease Promos

New Canon Cinema Prime Lens Discount Programs Announced:

Buy any 5 Cinema Prime Lenses: $2500 Discount
Buy any 4 Cinema Prime Lenses: $1600 Discount
Buy any 3 Cinema Prime Lenses: $ 900 Discount

Combine the above lens sets with the $500 per lens Loyal Rebate Offer and you can save up to $5000 total on a set of 5 Canon Cinema Lenses.

5 Lens Set Example:

Canon CN-E135mm T2.2 L F EF Cinema Lens $ 4950
Canon CN-E85mm T1.3 L F EF Cinema Lens $ 4950
Canon CN-E50mm T1.3 L F EF Cinema Lens $ 4950
Canon CN-E24mm T1.5 L F EF Cinema Lens $ 5220
Canon CN-E14mm T3.1 L F EF Cinema Lens $ 5220
5 Lens Package Discount -$2500
Loyalty Discount 5 x $500 Per Lens -$2500

5 Lens Set Total with Loyalty & Package Discounts: $20290

0% Lease Promo Estimated Monthly Payments for 5 Lens Set: $ 846

Canon Financial 1 Page Lease Application:
http://www.texasmediasystems.com/PDF...pplication.pdf
Attached Thumbnails
New Canon Cinema Prime Package Discounts, Save up to 00 + 0% Lease Promos-canon-5-cineme-primes.png  
Terry Nixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:18 PM   #2
DVi Contributor

Re: New Canon Cinema Prime Package Discounts, Save up to $5000 + 0% Lease Promos

wow thats a good deal for 5 lens set. House of Glass rental in Austin Texas is thinking hard about getting a full set. Wondering who on this users group would be interested in renting the set and at what price?
Craig Chartier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:49 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: New Canon Cinema Prime Package Discounts, Save up to $5000 + 0% Lease Promos

This is a logical extension of the 3-lens set they've been advertising for awhile now, which I bought from Texas Media. I also just bought the 14mm lens earlier today and will probably get the 35mm when it drops. I use them on my C300, RED Scarlet (soon to be Dragon) and 5D Mark II, all of my crew and producers have said it's a marked improvement over my L-series glass that I've been using and I agree. I may rent them but only in the Central Florida market where I operate. Texas Media has been great to work with.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 06:52 PM   #4
DVi Contributor

Thanks Eric for the endorsement. I had in the past leaned toward the CP's due to their ability to change mounts. My thinking was that I would want to rent the set out to a wider customer base if I could say yes to PL and EOS mounts. It seems your seeing the EOS mount come into use on the RED bodies as well. Also the BMC 4k will have EOS mounting. The Sony and ARRI guys will probably stay with PL mount for the most part.
Craig Chartier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #5
Major Player

Yeah, that EOS mount is starting to pop up on everything. Even the new Phantom Flex will accept it.
Eric C. Petrie is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems