Bag for built C100 Mk II? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old March 15th, 2016, 08:51 PM   #1
Inner Circle

Bag for built C100 Mk II?

Looking over the reviews at B&H, and searching here, I'm not finding a soft case for the C100 MK II. Looking for one that allows you to drop it in without removing lens, top handle, or side handle. We're in a multi-user environment, and I don't want people routinely taking it apart.

Ideas? Strangely, per reviews, the two Porta-brace cases for the C series involve taking off handles?

We'll be using 24-105 and 17-55 f/2.8 lenses...
Old April 9th, 2016, 12:53 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Bag for built C100 Mk II?

I use a Lowepro Classified 250 AW for just that - drop it in and off we go. Room for some other things in the side and other compartments.

It doesn't seem to be a current product for Lowepro - it's just a big messenger-type bag with padding that has some compartments that you can adjust according to your needs. I intended to use it on a temporary basis, but I'm kind of liking it. I traveled with it a bit and it was ok for a carry-on and protected things well.

I typically have the grip, top handle, and a 18-135 on it, with room for my Shogun, Rode shotgun mic, a couple of Sennheiser lav's, and a 10-18 lens.

I had considered a big hard case - but they are, well, big... This is ok for now, I think...

Larry

(Edit: Sorry - didn't realize this post was so old- maybe will still help?)

Last edited by Larry Becker; April 9th, 2016 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Edit- kind of old post
Larry Becker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems