Trivial C100 Mii Question at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old July 1st, 2018, 03:50 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Trivial C100 Mii Question

It seems almost shameful to ask: How do I toggle between the two custom displays that you can set up in the displays menu? The manual only goes into how to set up the options, but not how to switch between 1 or 2. After two years with this camera I never really worried about this, but now I have an external monitor it may be a useful option.
Terence Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2018, 06:54 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Re: Trivial C100 Mii Question

Terrance, I thought the short description on page 122 was how to toggle between the two. You're saying that's only for the set-up menu? That action itself doesn't switch between the two presets?

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:18 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Trivial C100 Mii Question

Hi Chris,

I went back and took another look. Then it dawned on me: Cust. Disp. 1/2 are not separate display versions that you toggle between; Cust. Disp. 2 is simply a continued list of options from Cust. Disp. 1. They are different lists. I utterly misunderstood what was going on, but then if things are working how I want I leave well alone.

My hope had been to have a minimal version that I would toggle on for the monitor. No biggy. Know thy camera I guess.

Thanks,
Terence
Terence Morris is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems