Southland HD-DSLR Meetup Group at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old March 11th, 2010, 06:11 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Southland HD-DSLR Meetup Group

Southland HD-DSLR (Burbank, CA) - Meetup.com
Since I moved to LA, I’ve been searching for a good meetup group to network and meet local talent. Unfortunately I wasn’t finding too many groups that specialized in cinematography that I would have easy access to.

I attended Philip Blooms HD-DSLR Meet up down in Venice, CA (The LA HD-DSLR meet up. Lots of pics taken with Noktor F0.95 lens and AMAZING pro HD-DSLR RIG! | Philip Bloom) last weekend, and had a lot of fun. I was able to meet some great people that live and work locally and are starting to become HD-DSLR shooters. I wanted to keep attending these types of meetups locally, but realized that I really couldn’t find any groups that had this same focus. So rather then wait for one to come around, I decided to start one myself.

My hope is to make a very solid HD-DSLR and cinematography meetup group to network, make friends, and even have a way to learn something new if possible. So if your in the southland area and want to get connected with other shooters, click the link above and join the group. We’ll try to meet every month and possibly change up the venue if we can, possibly even find new interesting places to shoot. :)
Attached Thumbnails
Southland HD-DSLR Meetup Group-re_slhddslrbannerad_rev2.jpg  

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD