Infectiguard Commercial- t2i at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old May 13th, 2010, 05:24 PM   #1
Tourist

Infectiguard Commercial- t2i

Tongal

Take a look at it. It is only 30 seconds, but there is a prize for the video with the most views! This was shot in about 30 minutes total. My actors were in a rush as they had AP tests to study for, but all excuses aside, I think it turned out not half bad.

Let me know what you guys think.

This was shot on a Canon t2i with a Tamron 28-80mm lens (not the best of lenses, I must say, and that's being kind.)

Original audio was dumped and re-recorded at my house using my Azden SGM-1x and Audacity on my laptop. Edited using After effects for CC and titles, Premiere for Video cutting, and Vegas strictly for audio in a addition to Audacity.

This is really the first semi-legit thing that I've actually done. I tried pretty damn hard, and I must say, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. It's not perfect, but I tried my best, and I still have plenty to learn, but I'm satisfied with how it ended up.
James Tsukamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:52 PM   #2
Trustee

Nice job for your first try. The white shirt was a bit hot (overexposed), so I would advise not letting talent wear white (or black). As far as I know, that's a standard rule in video. Keep working on your craft and show improvement on your next project, I think you've got potential.
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:10 PM   #3
Tourist

Thank you sir. When I shot outside, I couldn't see proper exposure and was kicking myself when I reviewed the footage. Just something to keep note of. I accidentally set the WB between 2 of the bathroom shots and one was way green, the other way red. I think I got the cc pretty close, but you can tell the difference. I really appreciate the feedback, and I'm thrilled to learn and keep shooting- thanks for the kind words.
James Tsukamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2010, 03:29 AM   #4
Major Player

I'm not an expert, but to me it looks like it was shot very well and well acted. It also made me laugh.

At least the guy got slapped with a clean hand!
James Donnelly is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD