Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Review with Canon T2i Video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old February 6th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Review with Canon T2i Video

Despite the vague description and requirements on Adobe's website, Adobe Premiere Elements 9 for under $100 after rebate works natively with Canon T2i video. Quite a bargain considering Adobe CS5 Premiere Pro is hundreds of dollars more. Although not perfect, Adobe Premiere Elements 9 works with Windows XP 32bit operating systems. A bonus for people who have not upgraded to Windows 7. Here is my full review on my PhotoBlog...

Chad Soriano PhotoBlog: Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Review and Canon EOS Rebel T2i Video Test

This is the Canon T2i Video Test edited with Adobe Premiere Elements 9 on Vimeo...

Old February 7th, 2011, 09:13 AM   #2
Major Player

Until I can justify an update to Edius 6 I'll edit on PrE9. My last entry to UWOL challenge was edited on PrE9... The only problem I se is that it is hard to mix 1080/25p with 720/50p for slomo. but just to edit 2-10 min film I dos it's job... Plug-in for stabilisation works got too.
I would like to se a 720/25p timeline for DSLR so you could get the 720/50p slomo, and a plug-in for grading (Red Gigant don't work with PrE9, but it doesn't work with Edius ether).
Markus Nord is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD