Monopod for Video (Manfrotto 561BHDV?) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old March 25th, 2011, 02:32 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Monopod for Video (Manfrotto 561BHDV?)

Hi,
I am looking for a monpod for my 60d for shoot video events (wedding, kids dance recitals, etc.) and occasionally for photographs and wandering if anyone of you has any comments for the new Manfrotto 561BHDV Monopod with fluid head.

Any comments or recommendation appreciated.
Aaron Leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Monopod for Video (Manfrotto 561BHDV?)

you will love that to death and you will find that you cant shoot without it get it and you will know that it the best investment ever made. those feet on the bottom there are super handy and the fluid head it a sweet.
Thanh Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:50 AM   #3
Major Player

Awesome monopod.
Nicholas de Kock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2011, 04:18 AM   #4
Major Player

glad to hear all this, i just ordered one
Chris Westerstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #5
Regular Crew

I had the previews version.....the 3 small legs at the bottom are great but they break very easy...i didn't believe when I read it the first time an I thought that I'll be carefull and never happened to me...well...i had two of the legs breaks..and seems imposible to glue them or get them back in somehow....

still..a great monopod..very usefull...I lost mine and just bought a new one again...wish the legs didn't break so easy or could fix them if they did.

is a good buy..just carefull with the legs..

Peace

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD