just ordered Gini at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old April 20th, 2011, 01:12 PM   #1
Regular Crew

just ordered Gini

just went out on a limb and ordered the Gini Rig DSL 17 Magic Plus... i usually wouldent want to buy a seller overseas but the the rig was priced at $800+ and i got it for $400 even. I have heard these rigs are heavy but they are generally pretty good rigs for the money. any testimonials?
Daniel Dayani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: just ordered Gini

LOVE my Gini rig ... pretty damn solid for the cash. a bit heavy but hell it stabilizes shots excellently
Old April 24th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I'll let you know in a couple of days... I ordered one from his website as they are cheaper than the Ebay store... I figure I couldn't loose to much at the price he has on his site... $179
Ray Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:30 PM   #4
Major Player

Do you have a link?
Daniel Weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2011, 05:28 AM   #5
Regular Crew

http://magicspider.eu/

Thats the link.. looks like its down at the moment....
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #6
Regular Crew

so far, my 2nd week having my $400 Gini I still love this rig. aside from one very very very small paint chip the rig is in excellent, sturdy working order. before this shoulder rig i had a Zacuto Striker for $750...the difference in price is insane.
Old April 27th, 2011, 05:30 AM   #7
Regular Crew

Got mine in the mail yesterday... super quick on the shipment, I was suprised... The materials and finish are top notch... all I did so far was unpack it and put it together... can't wait to start using it...

I'm looking to put a really right stuff quick release as that is what my camera's use...

Best way I know of now to get one is to just go on Ebay and make the guy an offer and see if he takes it.
Old April 27th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #8
Regular Crew

yeah making the offers is the best, shocked as shipping as well, 2 days to california!...i got a manfrotto 577 QR plate works great
Daniel Dayani is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD