Small bag for changing lenses during events? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old May 17th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Small bag for changing lenses during events?

What does everyone reccomend for carrying with you while shooting so you can quickly change your lenses, i've seen a bunch of these overpriced $100+ shootsac's and so forth, but there must be something better than that.
Paul Hildebrandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Small bag for changing lenses during events?

Hi Paul

I am happily using the Kata Light Tri-314 Kata LighTri-314 PL. Slings & Torso Packs (Kata Bags)
No clue about the price....

Thanks.

Johnnie
Old May 21st, 2011, 06:00 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Paul,
I've been changing lenses in the field for 8 years without any bag. Learn to do a fast lens change and switch the camera off before doing so. The 7D has a self cleaning sensor. On my 10D & 5D I simply clean the sensor once in a very long while. If I were in desert conditions I would use a trash bag, I hear that the static will attract the dust and keep it away from the sensor.

Hope this help,
Regards & happy shooting,
Doug.
Doug Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:11 AM   #4
Major Player

The ThinkTank Retrospective Lens Changer 3 is recommended a lot. Keep one pocket open, so you can put the lens on the camera in, and then grab another one. I use a belt with the Lowepro Lens Case 2 for a less expensive version.
Greg Fiske is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD