Rokinon 85mm 1.4 Great lens at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old May 6th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Rokinon 85mm 1.4 Great lens

Hello folks !! just to say that last night a use the Rokinon 85 1.4 and the quality from my 60d,looks (video),AMAZING,if you don't care that the aperture is direct on the lens(manual) this is a very cheap
options for any one that want to save money, go for it !!
Franklin Bencosme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Rokinon 85mm 1.4 Great lens

Use it as well and also the 35mm f1.4 and 14 f2.8, I love having the iris ring on the lens but miss the stabilisation canon lenses offer, that's why I mainly operate these lenses on a tripod or steadicam. Also focusing is easier with the autofocus option on canon lenzes by pushing that photo button slightly but I gladly accept these negatives for the big prize difference. 3 lenzes incl a 550d body was around 1600 euro which has been my best investment yet to make paid videoproductions in often very dark wedding receptions. The 24mm f1.4 is also on my list.
Noa Put is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD