5DMKII bag at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
All about using the Canon 1D X, 6D, 5D Mk. IV / Mk. III / Mk. II D-SLR for 4K and HD video recording.

Old January 13th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #1
Regular Crew

5DMKII bag

I found this great bag to carry the 5DMKII and some lenses today...

check out the video to see the demo of this bag....

Tenba - Shootout: Medium Sling Bag

and if you do decide you'd like one, on the main page there is a $25 rebate...

B&H has them... with the rebate its a pretty good deal
Ray Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2009, 07:57 AM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

That's a good looking bag, thanks for posting the link.

Recently I've been enamored with Think Tank bags. Here's their backpack, similar to the Tenba:

Professional photography equipment - camera bags, camera cases - from Think Tank Photo

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2009, 10:58 AM   #3
Trustee

Has anyone had good experiences with a backpack that holds both a camera and a laptop (like a 15" laptop)?
Old January 15th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Regular Crew

I have the Crumpler Backpack which is pretty sweet, and has a laptop sleeve:
https://www.crumplerbags.com/flash/f...cox-wc03a.html

Regarding Think Tank bags...one of the best I have owned, I have the Urban Disguise 50, which is my daily bag. Holds the 5D2 w/ 16-35 attached (hood reversed) + 200mm 2.8 w/ hood, 50mm 1.8 w/ hood + 24-105 w/ hood + 580EX Flash, card readers, accessories, etc.
Old January 15th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #5
Major Player

I too can heartily recommend the Think Tank range, I have four or five of their bags and use them for everything. They are a great company to deal with. This is my favourite for airline travel Professional photography equipment - camera bags, camera cases - from Think Tank Photo

The Urban Disguise is a great carry around town bag.

Kata bags are worth a look too.

Dan
Dan Chung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:30 AM   #6
Major Player

yeah, the think tank airport-friendly backpacks are great bags. their size belies how much gear they can stow away. mine carries my 1d3 with a 24-70 attached, two additional zooms (including the 70-200!), two primes, three flashes, a light meter, three pocket wizards, cokin p filters, and all the other knick-knacks like batteries, charger, cords, etc. i could probably get more in there, but i leave the hoods on my lenses. the front pocket fits my 17" macbook pro. unbelievable. everything seems so well-thought out, from the bagged rain cover to the tuckaway straps. i was so impressed with the airport acceleration that i bought an urban disguise 60 for me and a 20 for my wife (who, for once, loves her new camera bag) almost immediately afterwards. really great stuff.

added:
nick, i think all the tt airport backpacks will hold a 15" laptop without a problem. most of them come with the artificial intelligence 15 shoulder sleeve/bag (for 15" laptops) that fits nicely in the front pocket of the backpacks. if i leave the ai15 out, i can fit my 17" macbook pro in a basic neoprene protector in mine with plenty of room to spare.
Henry Cho is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD