5d2 & lensbaby at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
All about using the Canon 1D X, 6D, 5D Mk. IV / Mk. III / Mk. II D-SLR for 4K and HD video recording.

Old March 13th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #1
New Boot

5d2 & lensbaby

hello, I have made a test with these interesting and economic discs of a valve. I have filmed Rome of night. In order to obtain the clip to 25fps I use, with happening, cinema tools (batch conform). Hello

[NextPhotoBLOG EXCLUSIVE]: VIDEO Canon 5D MkII & Lensbabies | NextPhotoBlog -X- NextHardware
Max Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2009, 12:27 PM   #2
Wrangler

Nice post, thanks! I have a Lensbaby as well that I've done some 5D2 tests with, but am so-so on the results. What F-stop were you using? 2.0?
Old March 13th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #3
New Boot

yes!!!! 2.0...
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #4
Inner Circle

Lensbaby would be perfect for those POV scenes where a character has been injected with a drug or goes into a trance.

BTW, Rome is my favorite city in the world as a tourist. Great history, lots of interesting sites, great food and wine. Just hold onto your wallet!
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #5
New Boot

… Rome is a wonderful city for the tourist. but in order to live to us absolutely not! Like also l' Destroyed Italy… from Berlusconi. the lensbaby they are perfect in order to visualize situations of physical malaise and lies them. In fact that evening of the video I had drunk much beer!
Old March 13th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #6
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Worm View Post
… Rome is a wonderful city for the tourist.but in order to live to us absolutely not!
I'm not surprised. To visit a place and to live in a place are totally different. (I spent my first 28 years in Los Angeles.)

Quote:
Like also l' Destroyed Italy… from Berlusconi. the lensbaby they are perfect in order to visualize situations of physical malaise and lies them. In fact that evening of the video I had drunk much beer!
Now we don't know how much of the "look" was from Lensbaby and how much was from beer.

I will also drink beer before using Lensbaby to make sure that I get the desired effect. ;)
Old March 13th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #7
Major Player

I see the beer influence. ha ha very interesting look.
Jim Miller is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD