2010 Taipei 101 fireworks collect 50 units Canon 5DII & 7D to shot. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
All about using the Canon 1D X, 6D, 5D Mk. IV / Mk. III / Mk. II D-SLR for 4K and HD video recording.

Old December 15th, 2009, 09:59 AM   #1
Regular Crew

2010 Taipei 101 fireworks collect 50 units Canon 5DII & 7D to shot.

2010 Taipei 101 fireworks collect 50 units Canon 5DII & 7D to shot. - ???????HDV?????????-????????? - Yahoo!?????

Dear all:
We would like to collect Canon 5DII or 7D、500D 50 Canon users to shot 101 Final Count Down fireworks show, WE NEED YOU.

If you are interesting in this activty,just be free to sent your basic information to

tmtcman@yahoo.com.tw.

Title for Taipei101 fireworks image maker.

Hope to see you soon.

???????HDV???????? | Facebook
Chiayi Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:58 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Chiayi,
I was just in Taiwan, got back a couple of days ago. Wish I had known about you then and talk shop. I live in NY but my girlfriends family is in Taipei, so we go often and I love it there, so much so that I was considering getting work there. If you know of any prospect for a videographer/editor let me know. On the same note, if you need anything in NY and I can help...All the best.
Erick Munari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2010, 02:00 AM   #3
Regular Crew

2010 Taipei 101 Fireworks Trailer.

50?Canon???????? 2010 Taipei 101 Fireworks Trailer by 50 units HDSLR.??? - ???????HDV?????????-????????? - Yahoo!?????
Chiayi Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2010, 02:02 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Munari View Post
Chiayi,
I was just in Taiwan, got back a couple of days ago. Wish I had known about you then and talk shop. I live in NY but my girlfriends family is in Taipei, so we go often and I love it there, so much so that I was considering getting work there. If you know of any prospect for a videographer/editor let me know. On the same note, if you need anything in NY and I can help...All the best.
Hello Erick

You can adding my facebook.

Login | Facebook

???????HDV???????? | Facebook

If you need help in Taiwan. You can call me :D
Chiayi Fun is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD