5D for Cable TV at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
All about using the Canon 1D X, 6D, 5D Mk. IV / Mk. III / Mk. II D-SLR for 4K and HD video recording.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:00 PM   #1
Regular Crew

5D for Cable TV

Hey we are launching a local TV Show - www.weddingstoday.tv - I am taping my first 1/2 hour episode, and will want to use the 5d and 7d with our Z7u and FX1 - My question is what lens is best to use to match a z7u lens. - I will not want a lot out of it, except for a tight shot with the 7d - 50mm 1.4 - and a nice wide shot on the 5d - 20mm - or the 28-135 kit lens - Would I profit that much more, by using a 24-105, or a different lens- the 20mm seems to be too wide on the 5d.

The shots will be typical interviews, with 2 or 3 people.

Thanks!

George
George Sickler is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD