new 6d on way wow at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
All about using the Canon 1D X, 6D, 5D Mk. IV / Mk. III / Mk. II D-SLR for 4K and HD video recording.

Old September 16th, 2015, 09:58 AM   #1
Trustee

new 6d on way wow

OK so this is a game changer and might hold back on the Sony a7sii. Canon bringing out new 6 d mark ii with dual auto focus as 70 d and touch screen and swivel screen. that's more like it canon.
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2015, 10:15 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: new 6d on way wow

Let me guess, to protect it's higher end camera's it probably still have moire and it still will be "only" 1080p at 25fps. Don't see what is gamechanging about that. :) Canon doesn't put much priority on videofunctionality in this camera, it's mainly for photographers. The only thing this camera has over the a7s II is the dual autofocus system and a swivelscreen, that doesn't exactly wow me.
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2015, 10:36 AM   #3
Trustee

It does me Noa in 18 months i have not seen any moire mate and the 70d is the baby the 6d will be the daddy i tell ya mate...
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2015, 08:03 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Don't waste your excitement on Canon. The A7S2 does 4K, slow motion, amazing low light. The Canon C100 MKII doesn't even have proper slow motion. I'm not holding my breath.
Alex Harper is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD