Gl-1 pelican case at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon GL2, GL1 and PAL versions XM2, XM1.

Old January 12th, 2004, 06:32 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Gl-1 pelican case

I've got a Gl-1 and I am looking into getting a pelican case. Along with the camera I've got a remote, charger, 1 batt, some cables, some lens wipe stuff and a Tee-Gee wide adapter. Is there anyone who can tell me what model pelican I need that can fit all of this crap yet still be compact.

Thanks

Seth Peterson
www.sundevilpictuers.com
Seth Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2004, 05:48 AM   #2
Major Player

I have the XM2 / Gl2 and I use the 1500, I can fit all the accesories the cam came with (except firewire and USB cables.. donīt need them there), plus one big battery and medium one, and a couple of tapes...
Old January 13th, 2004, 02:20 PM   #3
Major Player

I'm using a 1450 with a GL1... fits under the seat in front when flying... they are good sturdy cases...

Best,

John
John Hartney is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders