Gl2 in hand, feels nice - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon GL2, GL1 and PAL versions XM2, XM1.

Old July 19th, 2002, 04:00 PM   #16
cocobutt

another GL2 observation

I absolutely love the 16:9 guides on the GL2... it is such a simple feature but it has made a world of difference in my recording thus far.
Since this thread has evolved into consumer impressions of the new GL2, just thought I'd mention it. Also, I posted a new thread about interval recording with the GL2 (time lapse) in this same forum and it is worth a read if you plan to do any time lapse videography with the GL2.

-Cocobutt
Old July 19th, 2002, 09:38 PM   #17
psurfer1

Any word on that GL2 in low light?

Sounds like you have/had trv900, could you shoot a few levels of dimly-lit interior w/them and compare? -And better yet, measure (meter) the light you're shooting in?
Thanks.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders