2.0x Tele Conv at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon GL2, GL1 and PAL versions XM2, XM1.

Old January 21st, 2007, 04:25 AM   #1
New Boot

2.0x Tele Conv

Anyone know of a UK Dealer for the Century 2.0x TeleConverter. I beleieve its now Schneider Optics, Ive looked on their Web site and all it gives is one address (e-mail), are there any others ?.

Thanks
Steve
Steve Shirvington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2007, 05:20 PM   #2
Old Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Shirvington
Anyone know of a UK Dealer for the Century 2.0x TeleConverter. I beleieve its now Schneider Optics, Ive looked on their Web site and all it gives is one address (e-mail), are there any others ?.

Thanks
Steve
You're only gonna get the last part of the ZOOM without seeing the innards of the convertor.

It is also pricey too! But, if you insist try CKE here in the UK:

http://www.cke.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh00000...%23a4069#a4069

Try South London Filters too.

OR, you might wanna checkout the importation extra££ from say B&H in New York.

Good luck!

G
Graham Bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2007, 05:27 PM   #3
Wrangler

Looks like our sponsor productiongear is a Century/Schneider dealer. Please patronize DVinfo's sponsors; they make this site possible.

http://www.productiongear.co.uk/sales/
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2007, 01:42 AM   #4
Old Boot

Good point Boyd! Support the "Home-Team".

AND, before I forget, if you are going to Video Forum, next month, the chaps from Production Gear will be there on Stand 846. I guess you would be able to chat to them directly there too!

Always a good idea to give support to sponsors. Boyd? Does DVInfo have a sponsors exhibition guide? Under these circumstances, and you as a Wrangler, maybe you might want to see if this could be even more pro-activley promoted. Only a thought. I bet there is already one!

So that's:

Production Gear on STAND 846
2007 Video Forum: 6 - 8 February
Earls Court "2"
London

Any other Guys going to Earls Court next month?
Any other of our DVInfo Sponsors there?
Anybody from DVInfo going?

.. .. if so I'd like to hook up!
Graham Bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2007, 03:25 AM   #5
Tourist

Hello - I'm the organiser of the Video Forum - I would be happy to help dvinfo promote itself. Not sure how but I'm happy to discuss if anyone would like to make contact! kseth@vcm.co.uk
Kieron Seth is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders