XM2 frame mode jerky ? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon GL2, GL1 and PAL versions XM2, XM1.

Old May 26th, 2003, 09:18 AM   #16
New Boot

Thanks for the replies! I will certainly try all this.
Scott Poolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2003, 11:13 AM   #17
Regular Crew

Hollywood

I think most of us talk about "Hollywood-films" and means american produced films with the finances baced in the oldfashioned US-film industry (mostly based in Hollywood, LA). The shooting does not longer only take place in the city of Hollywood, LA. The studios/locations in for example Australia or England is used instead or also.
Pleaso note that all american films are not "hollywood films". I don't know for sure but for example the films of Woody Allen isn't Hollywood...I doub't he would called them so anyway=)
Anyway...what I mean is that I look at the term "Hollywood films" as a term for american commercial-based feauters (with huge budgets) or something similar.
Old June 28th, 2003, 02:46 PM   #18
Hawaiian Shirt Mogul

i shoot all frame mode using shutter speed at 1/60 ..anything faster i do for EFFECTS ... every now and then i'll shoot normal mode ( for effect) ...

i find that persons that start out shooting Video say that frame mode is "jerky " ... i find that persons that started out shooting Film doesn't say anything about frame mode being jerky.
Don Donatello is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders