HV20 problem in Pinnacle Studio 11 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old January 28th, 2008, 05:29 AM   #1
Tourist

HV20 problem in Pinnacle Studio 11

Hi - can anyone help me solve a problem? I can capture from my HV20 into Pinnacle Studio 11 no problem using the firewire connection. However, when I try to print back to tape in the 'make movie' screen, I can't get this to work. Pinnacle renders the movie and then it says to press the play button on the screen to send the movie to the HV20 to record. But when I do this, the HV20 starts recording and then beeps and displays an error message along the lines of "input error: check HD/DVI source"

I do not have a problem writing to tape in Sony Vegas movie studio, so why in Pinnacle Studio?

p.s. - yes, I have the HV20 in play mode
Marco Cinnirella is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders