Mattebox for HV30? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old February 23rd, 2009, 08:25 AM   #1
Major Player

Mattebox for HV30?

Hello all,

I have posted this inquery at the end of some already existing threads but it didn't attract any attention so I posted it here.

I am looking for a mattebox that is cheap and can shade my Raynox 6600pro. Most HV20/30 users have opted to use the lens hood of the XH A1 which is a great idea but I have found something that looks alittle more like a Mattebox that I think fits my needs. link below.

The CineCity*::*Cine Matte box*::*Matte box*::*Wide angle Matte box mattebox + french flag for all DV HDV camera from 37mm to 82mm lens thread dia

The distributer is TheCineCity. It fits a decent price range and does everything its suppose to do. However, TheCineCity also manufactures just about everything else besides a camera itself. Therefore I am concerned about the quality of this particular item as it seams TheCineCity doesn't specalize in any paticular item.

If anyone has had any experience with this distributer or paticular item, please let me know!

Thanks
Terry.
Terry Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #2
Tourist

cinecity mattebox

i just order the one for my hdr and i fill funnyabout the company already
Najeh Davenport is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders