Canon HF M52 Sample Video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old May 1st, 2012, 08:31 PM   #1
Major Player

Canon HF M52 Sample Video

I got myself the HF M52 yesterday to use as a backup camera to my XA10.. I did a few test shots and put them together with comparisons from my XA10.

Hope this helps in some way :)

Jody Arnott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 01:06 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Canon HF M52 Sample Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody Arnott View Post
I got myself the HF M52 yesterday to use as a backup camera to my XA10.. I did a few test shots and put them together with comparisons from my XA10.
What was your impression of the image quality of each camera before compressing for YouTube?
Eric Olson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 01:14 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: Canon HF M52 Sample Video

Well the XA10 is the best camera I've used image quality wise and I can't really compare it to more expensive cameras. But in my opinion the image quality of both cameras is very good. The HF M52 seems to produce a very similar image to the XA10 (maybe not quite as sharp, but very similar colours), which is impressive considering the price difference. Personally if I didn't need the XLR inputs I'd probably just buy the HF M52.
Jody Arnott is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders