PAL and Ship Internationally? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old May 26th, 2007, 11:20 AM   #1
Regular Crew

PAL and Ship Internationally?

Does anybody know where to purchase Canon HV20 PAL and they provide international shipping? In my country, HV20 is currently out of stock. Thanks in advance
Ian Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007, 12:28 PM   #2
New Boot

As I understand it you'd be better off with a ntsc one anyway. The americans seems to get far less of the dreaded "wobbling" issues. At least I think so.
Klas Persson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007, 12:57 PM   #3
Major Player

E-mail me (link on the left) and I can point you in the right direction. Mine is currently showing as in London Heathrow using DHL tracking. You will like the price as well!
Alastair Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2007, 03:51 PM   #4
Tourist

I think that many readers here are based in PAL countries - business which is not "conflicting" with NTSC based sponsors helping this site. Moderators, would you allow public post with info from Alastair? PAL business won't harm your sponsors anyway.

If not, Alastair please reply to me by PM.

thnx!
Maros Ralbovsky is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders