Dat Phan Live (Working title) Shot on 4 XHA1 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old December 4th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Dat Phan Live (Working title) Shot on 4 XHA1

I just got done shooting for Dat Phan (datphan.com) and his debut Live DVD that will go to stores here in a couple months. I have worked with him for the last 6-8 months and he has wanted to get this done for a while. I finally got everyone together for the shoot this last weekend. Myself as DP and 3 other shooters, Ray Gallardo with Infrastructure Productions (infdv.com), Ignatius Fischer (ignatiusfischer.com) and Benjamin Steeples (omcprod.com). We shot a total of 16hrs of footage over 4 shows on 4 XHA1's.

Just want to say thanks to the guys that shot for me this weekend and I would work with, or for you guys anytime.

Now the next task is at hand....logging the footage. Yay me. If you guys are interested ill keep you posted on when it will come out. And since im producing the DVD ill keep you posted weekly on the DVD build.
Derek Nickell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders